August went by so quickly, and honestly, I’m ok with that. It was a busy month for work and I’m looking forward to a little slower pace come September, not to mention the cooler weather. So without further ado, here are…
5 FANTASTIC THINGS I want to remember:
- Watching the sunset (above), kayaking and spending time with family in Michigan. It was such a great vacation I honestly didn’t want to come home. (pictures coming soon)
- Celebrating Phil’s birthday by enjoying dinner and laughs with friends.
- Spontaneous weeknight movies at the Esquire Theatre with my man.
- Getting to know the neighbors at our second Friday night get-together. We are lucky to have some pretty cool neighbors.
- Enjoying a home-cooked meal at our good friend’s beautiful home. It’s not too often that we get to sit around a dining table having meaningful conversations.
5 FANTASTIC THINGS I’m looking forward to:
- A long Labor Day weekend
- Cooler weather
- Pumpkin spice lattes
- Tackling another home-improvement project (hopefully minus the tears)
What’s one of your fantastic moments from August? Leave a note in the comments or link up your blog post here!