5 FANTASTIC THINGS I want to remember:
- Sitting on the couch with Phil, on that rainy 4th of July weekend, watching the entire Indiana Jones trilogy. What good films!
- Hanging out with my co-workers, tasting delicious food by “Cooking with Caitlin“.
- Enjoying a perfect Sunday with friends riding the Loveland bike trail followed by pizza and beer in the rain. A great Sunday afternoon.
- Meeting many of my clients for the first time, face-to-face at our annual conference in Orlando.
- Visiting Dallas for the first time to see my step-brother marry his high school sweetheart and the backdrop could not have been more perfect – picture a Texas ranch, cattle, a lake, cowboy boots and backyard games.
5 FANTASTIC THINGS I’m looking forward to:
- Spending time in Michigan with my extended family
- Celebrating my husband’s birthday
- Finishing a knitting project after months of no knitting (because that didn’t happen this month!)
- Getting closer to fall
- Going to my first Reds game of the season
What’s one of your fantastic moments from July? Leave a note in the comments or link up your blog post here!