Another month has flown by, which means it’s time to remember all the great things that happened in June and highlight them here in “5 Fantastic Things“, a monthly series to remember and enjoy the little moments.
5 FANTASTIC THINGS I want to remember:
- Spending time with my niece, Marguerite. The whole family was together at my in-laws’ for the weekend and all for one reason. She was the star of the show! Can’t believe how incredibly cute she is.
- Celebrating my mom’s retirement after 32 years of teaching. Excited for what’s in store for her.
- Enjoying the best donuts in the neighborhood with friends on a Saturday morning. Our house was full and I loved every minute of it. Oh, and watching the toddlers chase our cats around the house – that was pretty fun too.
- Stumbling across the matching nightstands to our bedroom set at an outlet and impulsively buying them – for a great price!
- Planting my first garden complete with tomato plants and swiss chard
5 FANTASTIC THINGS I’m looking forward to:
- Our first 4th of July parade in the new neighborhood
- Visiting my dad in Florida
- Seeing a performance by the Cincinnati Opera
- Finishing a knitting project after months of no knitting
- Picking tomatoes from my very own garden
What are your fantastic moments from June? Leave a note in the comments or link up your blog post here!